Baby Monitor, a Blessing from the Sky

I’m Scarlet, my husband Joe and I just have just turned on the new chapter of our lives. A new member to join us and share with our joy. It is a little baby girl Emerald. Angel Emerald is only a few months old, but she is soooooo amazing, she enchants and refreshes us exceedingly from the everyday tiresome work. She is now the angle of our lives.



Today, my close friend Amy has sent me a wonderful gift. It is a Baby Monitor. It is a blessing from the sky. As I am murmuring to myself that an Video Baby Monitor for my angel will be just perfect, so that I could take care of the home office work and have the good view of the angel from time to time.

You know what, I have always developed a particular sentiment towards Baby Monitor. I always thought of having a monitor to watch my dog Terry. It was totally out of curiosity to know how he behaved, how he spent the day, and what he was doing when we were all absent at home. Of course, as an incredible mom, the Monitor will be reserved and patented just for Emerald’s own use.

Comments

  1. Hello,

    I am also just-to-be mommy, glad to see your blog. I bought one set for my daughter, it is wonderful, I agree that it is a blessing, I can rest at ease, be more focused on my doing.
    I will visit more oftenly.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Century Baby Monitor: Outside version

Nanny Phobia

Baby Einstein Toys, love from dear mom