Snoopy Baby Monitor adds fun to you

Today I got another shower gift for my lovely angel Emerald. It is, yes, another Baby Monitor. But this has easily grabbed my high attention. You know what? It is a Snoopy Baby Monitor!

I love it so much. You know, I have a dog Terry; I am more apt to like Snoopy. This Baby Monitor is absolutely gorgeous, just 18cm in height, it looks like a doll at all.

For the functionality, the lens is designated on the nose, and I can put Emerald’s photo in the little photo frame.

The fact is that to combine a Baby Monitor and a doll is a marvelous idea, as a way to decorate the home and our soul. Adding a lovely element in the baby room, I found that it is me who is deeply touched. The Snoopy Baby Monitor reminds me the lovely toys and dolls I used to have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Century Baby Monitor: Outside version

Nanny Phobia

Baby Einstein Toys, love from dear mom